A2 Pro Guillotine Dahle 519
Dahle Office Guillotines are assembled to extremely high standards.
Each product is individually tested before it leaves the factory.
Many cut plastics, acetates, metals and textiles in addition to paper and card. All Dahle machines comply with BS5498/1977.
This is a robust guillotine with an automatic clamp that is engaged as soon as the blade begins to be lowered. The scale bar is marked in centimeters and inches and has an adjustable backstop.
The Table area is pre-printed with various paper sizes.
Dahle’s range of guillotines are ideal for a variety of tasks and materials.
The shearing action of the knife style blade produces a precise, neat cut every time
This Dahle Guillotine also features a hand clamp and all are designed for totally safe operation including an ABS shield for even greater protection.
- Cutting length in mm - 700
- Max. paper size in DIN – A2
- Paper thickness - 70 g/m² in mm - 0.8
- Cutting capacity per run 70 g/m² in sheets - 35
- Scaling in cm, DIN, inches
- Stay-down hand clamp
- Dimensions (mm): 600 x 365
- Weight: 14.5kg
- Warranty: 3 year(does not include miss-use or over use of the blade)