Strip Cut Paper Shredder Fellowes 225I
The Fellowes 225i is ideal for Commercial use in a Small Office for up to 5 users. This model is able to shred 20 sheets at a time. To save energy the shredding system reduces in-use energy consumption and powers down after 2 minutes of inactivity.
The 225i uses patented SafeSense® technology which automatically stops the shredder when touched and uses a 100% Jam Proof System which prevents the machine from jamming as well as self-correcting when paper is not fed in properly.
Advanced features for the 225i is the Auto-start and reverse function to maximise ease of use and a large 60 litre pull-out waste basket for easy emptying of shredded waste. There is a separate throat and waste bin for CDs/DVDs which allows waste to be segregated for recycling.
Other features include SilentShred™ to minimise office disruption, a Continuous Duty Motor which ensures the shredder is always ready for use, castors complete with brakes for mobility and a cable tidy at the rear. This model will also shred staples, credit cards, paperclips and CDs/DVDs.
- Shred Size (Paper): 5.8mm Strip Cut
- Security Level: Internal (DIN2)
- Sheet Capacity: 20 sheets
- Daily Capacity: 1000 sheets
- Shred Size (Media): Strips
- CD/DVD Capacity: 1
- Throat Width: 240mm (A4)
- Bin Capacity: 60 litres/450 sheets
- Cutting Speed: 4.8 metres/min
- Noise Level: 70 dB
- Motor: 1000 watts
- Continuous Run Time: 24 hours
- Motor Cool Down Time: N/A
- Voltage Cycle (v/Hz): 230/50
- Dimensions (W*D*H): 450*450*810mm
- Weight: 34.75kg
- Shreds Staples: Yes
- Shreds CDs/DVDs: Yes
- Shreds Credit Cards: Yes
- Shreds Cardboard: No
- Shreds Floppy Disks: No