Mail Lite bags & envelopes offer a complete line of cost-effective, environmentally responsible protective padded mailing envelopes from Sealed Air.
Mail Lite padded bag envelopes and mailing products make up a complete line of cushioned, non-cushioned and rigid protective mailers in the industry and accommodate the widest possible range of applications.
Advantages of Using Mail Lite Post Bags & Envelopes
- Save Time – 2 step packaging operation vs. six steps with cartons.
- Reduce Packaging Material Costs – eliminate the need for void fill material and tape.
- Save Postage – total shipping weight is reduced.
- Improve Productivity – especially important in periods of peak demand.
- Save Inventory Space – more mailers can be stored per square metres.
- Reduced Inventory – one size fits many items.
- Reduced Solid Waste Greater Security – Self-seal closures produce a more tamper-evident seal.
Mail Lite – the first name in protective mailers
Mail Lite Bags & Padded Mailing Envelopes
Mail Lite mailing products make up a complete line of cushioned, non-cushioned and rigid protective mailers in the industry and accommodate the widest possible range of applications.
Mail Lite Products have earned the confidence of small parcel shippers in a diverse array of industries such as:
Mail Order • Fulfillment • Publishing • Computer & Electronics • Automotive • Audio & Video • Office Supply • Parts Distribution • Pharmaceuticals • Health & Beauty • E-commerce • Graphic Arts
With Mail Lite Products, it’s easy to select the optimum packaging solution when shipping low profile items.
Mail Lite bags and envelopes are the only mailers lined with AirCap Bubble Material. The difference is in the barrier
Mail Lite bags with the original AirCap bubble inside
Mail Lite are the only protective postal bags that are lined with AirCap Bubble material with a special air retention barrier to seal every bubble against air loss for high performance cushioning.
Products packaged in Mail Lite® envelopes rely on the compression of the air in the closed cells to survive shocks and vibration encountered during shipping, storage and distribution environments.
Barrier Bubble Materials That Provide Better, Longer Lasting Protection.
All air cellular packaging materials are made from polyethene. However, polyethene alone does not provide good air retention over time or under a weight load. That’s why we use a co-extruded barrier that is 100 times more resistant to the passage of air than even a thick single layer of polyethene.
- Better Cushioning
- Longer Lasting Protection
- Reduced Packaging Cost
- Higher performance than Non-Barrier Bubble