A3 Carrier Only Laminator Peak PE332 Educator
Free Pack of 100 x 75 Micron A4 Pouches included
- Must always use a Card Carrier (Card carriers are provided with the laminator, all cardboard Carriers are universal for most carrier laminating machines)
The educator is an innovative new range, designed The educator is an innovative new range, designed to meet the needs of the educational sector.
The Educator A3 model has all the features of the A4 system plus allows you to laminate larger size documents from ID to A3 size.
Ideal for posters and larger size notices.
- Laminates from ID size to A3
- Takes pouches up to 360 micron
- Hot roller technology
- Variable Temperature control
- Anti jam / Reverse mode
- Power & Ready Light indicator
- Bubble free photo lamination
- Dimensions (mm) 500x200x110
- Must always use a Card Carrier! (Card carriers are provided with the laminator, all cardboard Carriers are universal for most carrier laminating machines)
Design & Function
We have identified that schools and colleges need a highly reliable laminator that is capable of laminating small cut pieces as well as standard sizes such as A4.
The educator is designed to run with a card carrier, eliminating the chance of jamming.
Twin heating including hot roller technology and cooling fans enables faster output than other similar priced laminators.
- Size: A3
- Laminating Width (mm): 320
- Laminating Speed: 650mm / min
- Max Pouch Thickness (Micron): 360
- Laminating Temperature: 100-160 Degrees
- 2 Year Warranty
Write Your Own Review
We believe that you will be delighted with your order but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
If you are unhappy with the goods in any way, you can return them within 14 days of delivery date. All goods must be returned complete with their original packaging, documentation and manuals for a refund (in its original, unopened condition). We do not refund postage & packing. Please contact us by telephone on 0161 796 0555 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us of your wish to return the goods and obtain a returns number. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
If you return an item to us which is faulty, which you did not order or for any other reason, please contact our customer services department by telephone on 0161 796 0555 or email us at email@example.com to inform us and we will arrange a refund or a replacement depending on the situation. In the event of you returning goods to us we please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a returns number.
We will work with you and the manufacturer whose warranty is in place to achieve a satisfactory solution to any technical issue you may have for a period of 12 months after purchase.
Please note any charges made for pre-programming services is non refundable once the service has been provided.
The money you have paid us for the product will be refunded within 30 days of your cancellation, after deducting any charge we make where we have had to recover the product from you.
Re-stocking Fees may apply