Cash Register Sharp XEA 307
The XEA 307 features a class leading large multi-line operator display and is ideal for retailers who need a professional,reliable and easy to use machine.
One of the key benefits of the XEA 307 is the built-in support for barcode scanning to allow for fast customer service.
For a full audit trail, a fast twin station printer is included as well as a 9,000 line Electronic Journal.
For easy set-up, a free PC Link software programme allows for effortless product maintenance and via the SD card a data export function allows for sales data to be saved for use within any spreadsheet.
- Contemporary and stylish design
- Multi-line LCD operator display
- High speed quiet twin station thermal printer - 15 lines / sec
- Built-in Barcode scanning support
- Pop-up and swivel customer display creates a good impression
- Full size keyboard with 57 responsive raised keys
- 99 departments max
- Full Audit Trail - 9,000 line electronic journal
- 10,000 PLU / items
- Flexible enough to support 25 clerks.
- Graphic logo printing
- Currency conversion
- Be safe - Lockable full size sturdy metal Cash drawer with 5 note and 8 coin compartments
- Save time by automating routine tasks - 1 Auto menu for 5 Auto keys
- SD Card slot for data back-up and peace of mind
- Free PC Programming tool included.
- Export sales data for use within a spreadsheet for convenience
Write Your Own Review
We believe that you will be delighted with your order but there may be occasions where you feel it necessary to return an item. These terms do not affect your statutory rights.
If you are unhappy with the goods in any way, you can return them within 14 days of delivery date. All goods must be returned complete with their original packaging, documentation and manuals for a refund (in its original, unopened condition). We do not refund postage & packing. Please contact us by telephone on 0161 796 0555 or email at email@example.com to inform us of your wish to return the goods and obtain a returns number. Goods are not sold on a trial basis.
If you return an item to us which is faulty, which you did not order or for any other reason, please contact our customer services department by telephone on 0161 796 0555 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to inform us and we will arrange a refund or a replacement depending on the situation. In the event of you returning goods to us we please email email@example.com to request a returns number.
We will work with you and the manufacturer whose warranty is in place to achieve a satisfactory solution to any technical issue you may have for a period of 12 months after purchase.
Please note any charges made for pre-programming services is non refundable once the service has been provided.
The money you have paid us for the product will be refunded within 30 days of your cancellation, after deducting any charge we make where we have had to recover the product from you.
Re-stocking Fees may apply